394 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Ives Estates, FL
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Garages (10)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Parking (14)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Pools (21)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Ives Estates Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ives Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ojus Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hallandale Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Aventura Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Golden Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sunny Isles Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
"We could make something beautiful /Something that wouldn't be a problem /We could make something beautiful /Something that wouldn't be a problem /At least not in Miami." (- U2, "Miami")
Finding something beautiful is not a problem in Miami. You will be glad to know that Ives Estates is generally a safe, family-friendly, and pet-friendly neighborhood just a 15-mile jaunt from the bustle of downtown Miami. Ives Estates boasts designer-serviced apartments, neighborhood shopping malls and stores, and the elegance of the Miami-Dade County beaches. At Ives Estates, you can enjoy an active Miami lifestyle in a place that is comfortable, relaxing, and gorgeous. If that's your thing. Ives Estates has everything to make daily life enjoyable--from local hangouts to beautiful scenery. It is conveniently located within minutes from schools, restaurants, malls, key highways, and the airport. Also, it is a great destination for students--oh, and the occasional spring breaker--as Florida Memorial University and St. Thomas University are within close proximity.
Having trouble with Craigslist Ives Estates? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Ives Estates that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.