334 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Golden Glades, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Golden Glades (4)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Golden Glades (1)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Parking (9)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Pools (2)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Golden Glades Luxury Apartments (1)
- Golden Glades Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (13)
- Biscayne Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (16)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (5)
- Miami Shores Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ives Estates Furnished Apartments (4)
- Opa-locka Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Portal Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ojus Furnished Apartments (14)
- West Little River Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Golden Glades?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Golden Glades?
A suburb of West Palm Beach, Golden Lakes is a small community with about 7,000 residents, built around a series of finger-like man-made lakes. Don't worry, the finger lakes were made by small men, not giants.
Located eight miles from Florida's east coast, Golden Lakes is far enough from the beach to be a little more affordable but still close enough to get slammed by hurricanes on a regular basis. On average, the region experiences a direct hit or near miss by a tropical storm or hurricane once every five years. However, strict building codes ensure that most of the buildings survive the storms. Looking on the bright side, the rest of the time, the weather is darn near perfect. In the dead of winter, daytime highs hover around 70 degrees. See more
Furnished apartments in Golden Glades can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Golden Glades as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.