269 Apartments for rent in Glenvar Heights, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glenvar Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (12)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (27)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Glenvar Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Glenvar Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (4)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (12)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sunset Apartments with Parking (14)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Parking (26)
- Westchester Apartments with Parking (8)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Parking (115)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Parking (31)
- West Miami Apartments with Parking (7)
- Kendall Apartments with Parking (89)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Glenvar Heights?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Glenvar Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glenvar Heights?
Director Michael Mann once opined, "Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place." Only a mere mile away from congested South Miami,Glenvar Heights is an enticing location in one of Miami's busiest areas. You can enjoy the citys sexiness and the landscape, but on your own terms.
Glenvar Heights could be labeled a wanna-be city because its actually a census designated place (CDP). The almost 17,000 people that live in Glenvar Heights must have decided it was not worth the trouble of incorporating, since you cant tell the difference between a Miami street on one side of the road and a street in Glenvar Heights on the other side. After all, Glenvar Heights is only a little over four square miles of land mass. Upscale and a bit exotic, approximately 63 percent of the residents have Cuban or South American ancestry and exude Latin enthusiasm for life in South Florida's sunny weather. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Glenvar Heights apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.