1,450 Apartments for rent in Glenvar Heights, FL with Garages
- Glenvar Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Parking (20)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (27)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Glenvar Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Glenvar Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (5)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sunset Apartments with Garages (6)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Garages (46)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Garages (9)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- Kendall Apartments with Garages (19)
- University Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Garages (4)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Glenvar Heights?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Glenvar Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glenvar Heights?
Director Michael Mann once opined, "Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place." Only a mere mile away from congested South Miami,Glenvar Heights is an enticing location in one of Miami's busiest areas. You can enjoy the citys sexiness and the landscape, but on your own terms.
Glenvar Heights could be labeled a wanna-be city because its actually a census designated place (CDP). The almost 17,000 people that live in Glenvar Heights must have decided it was not worth the trouble of incorporating, since you cant tell the difference between a Miami street on one side of the road and a street in Glenvar Heights on the other side. After all, Glenvar Heights is only a little over four square miles of land mass. Upscale and a bit exotic, approximately 63 percent of the residents have Cuban or South American ancestry and exude Latin enthusiasm for life in South Florida's sunny weather. See more
Glenvar Heights apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.