102 Apartments for Rent in Dunedin, FL with Gyms
- Dunedin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dunedin Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Dunedin Apartments with Garages (13)
- Dunedin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dunedin Apartments with Parking (28)
- Dunedin Apartments with Pools (25)
- Dunedin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Dunedin Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Dunedin Furnished Apartments (16)
- Dunedin Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Clearwater Apartments with Gyms (71)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Belleair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Largo Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Gyms (7)
- East Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Feather Sound Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holiday Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westchase Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Dunedin?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Dunedin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dunedin?
Dunedin was so named from the original Gaelic for Edinburgh, as it was settled by Scottish folk homesick for the highlands of their countryside. And the Scottish heritage is still strong in this sunny seaside town, as yearly festivals celebrate bag piping and more at the Dunedin Highland Games.
Dunedin features a gorgeous location with a mixture of sporty outdoorsy activities. Enjoy a range of options, from soccer to swimming to biking on the 39 miles of pathway called the Pinellas Trail. If those features arent enough to send you high-tailing it to the East Coast, perhaps the world-class beaches will do the trick. Yeah, the weather can be a bit of a pill; welcome to Florida. And sure, there are some weirdos living right out in the open in this state, but Dunedin is a peaceful little retreat that should cost an arm and a leg but doesnt. Start researching those bagpipe lessons now. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Dunedin renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.