553 Apartments for rent in Cooper City, FL with Parking
- Cooper City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cooper City Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Cooper City Apartments with Garages (19)
- Cooper City Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Cooper City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cooper City Apartments with Pools (20)
- Cooper City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Cooper City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cooper City Furnished Apartments (6)
- Cooper City Luxury Apartments (2)
- Cooper City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (76)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Parking (169)
- Plantation Apartments with Parking (96)
- Miramar Apartments with Parking (131)
- Southwest Ranches Apartments with Parking (5)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (35)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (82)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (23)
- West Park Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Cooper City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Cooper City?
"Maybe your yen is for tennis courts /Maybe romancing is in your thoughts /Enjoy all outdoor and indoor sport." (-- Elvis Presley, "Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce")
The King couldn't have said it any better if he were a local realtor instead of a rock 'n roll legend. Located on the southeastern side of Florida's boot facing the Atlantic Oceans sits Cooper City, a lush town with watery landscape. A few miles inland between Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, Cooper City is surrounded by parks, golf courses, and, above all else, sunshine, offering a high quality of life for those who choose to call it home. If you are planning to set your sights on moving to the area, take note that things tend to get windy around here, as Mother Nature pays a visit on occasion. She may offer great scenery and sun, but once in a while, she's just a rude gal. So keep her in mind. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Cooper City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.