169 Condos for rent in Boynton Beach, FL
- Boynton Beach Accessible Apartments (9)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Garages (56)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Parking (72)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Pools (76)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (79)
- Boynton Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Boynton Beach Furnished Apartments (24)
- Boynton Beach Luxury Apartments (103)
- Boynton Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Ocean Ridge Condos for Rent (5)
- Hypoluxo Condos for Rent (3)
- Lantana Condos for Rent (2)
- Delray Beach Condos for Rent (37)
- South Palm Beach Condos for Rent (7)
- Lake Worth Condos for Rent (8)
- Palm Springs Condos for Rent (2)
- Greenacres Condos for Rent (2)
- Highland Beach Condos for Rent (14)
- Boca Raton Condos for Rent (45)
Jerry Seinfeld once said, "My parents didn't want to move to Florida but they turned sixty and that’s the law." While Florida does have a high population of retirees and snow birds, there is a lot more to it than the old stereotypes, and no part of Florida proves that better than Boynton Beach.
Boynton Beach is a city of about 66,000 residents that is part of the metropolitan areas of West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The residents are as diverse as the city. There's a great mix of families, single professionals, and households of retirement age. Are you wondering what's in store for you living in Boynton Beach? Here's what you need to know:
Having trouble with Craigslist Boynton Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Boynton Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Boynton Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Boynton Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.