157 Condos for rent in Bee Ridge, FL
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bee Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bee Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bee Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Gate Ridge Condos for Rent (2)
- Sarasota Springs Condos for Rent (7)
- Gulf Gate Estates Condos for Rent (9)
- South Sarasota Condos for Rent (1)
- Vamo Condos for Rent (5)
- Siesta Key Condos for Rent (5)
- The Meadows Condos for Rent (5)
- Sarasota Condos for Rent (37)
- Osprey Condos for Rent (7)
- Laurel Condos for Rent (1)
Bertha Palmer, the widow of Potter Palmer, purchased 90,000 acres in the Sarasota, Florida, area in 1910 and started developing the Bee Ridge community.
Bee Ridge, Florida, is a 3.9-square-mile neighborhood in Sarasota that has easy access to downtown Sarasota, plenty of residential rental options, and relatively inexpensive properties compared to the surrounding area. Its name came from the plethora of bees that make their home in this area, with beekeepers making this a perfect area if you want to get into urban beekeeping or you need to keep honey on hand at all time. This suburb of 9,598 residents at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census offers a variety of rental options with new apartment complexes, condos, townhouses, and single family houses. See more
Finding condos for rent in Bee Ridge is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Bee Ridge may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Bee Ridge that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.