1,239 Apartments for rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (16)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (22)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Apartments (10)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (5)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Parking (14)
- Surfside Apartments with Parking (37)
- North Miami Apartments with Parking (80)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Parking (30)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Parking (10)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Parking (25)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Parking (77)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (68)
- Aventura Apartments with Parking (99)
- El Portal Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Bay Harbor Islands?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Bay Harbor Islands?
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Bay Harbor Islands apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.