168 Apartments for Rent in Atlantic Beach, FL with Pools
- Atlantic Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Parking (9)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Atlantic Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Atlantic Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Atlantic Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Pools (7)
- Nocatee Apartments with Pools (10)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (340)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (11)
- Yulee Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Atlantic Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Atlantic Beach?
Atlantic Beach: Home to nearly two miles of white sandy beach, 65 acres of nature conservancy parks, and 14 ocean access points.
Prior to 1900, Atlantic Beach was a small seaside neighborhood of only about 800 people. However, the arrival of the railway to the area in 1900 led to the development of the region. By 1915, the remaining undeveloped land was purchased and in 1926 Atlantic Beach was incorporated as a town. Today, Atlantic Beach is a part of Duval County and has an estimated population of 12,655 as of 2010. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Atlantic Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Atlantic Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.