177 Studio Apartments for rent in Stamford, CT
- Stamford Accessible Apartments (19)
- Stamford Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Stamford Apartments with Garages (46)
- Stamford Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Stamford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Stamford Apartments with Parking (82)
- Stamford Apartments with Pools (32)
- Stamford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Stamford Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Stamford Furnished Apartments (11)
- Stamford Luxury Apartments (79)
- Stamford Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Darien Studio Apartments (1)
- Norwalk Studio Apartments (1)
- Westport Studio Apartments (1)
- White Plains Studio Apartments (6)
- Mamaroneck Studio Apartments (1)
- Glen Cove Studio Apartments (1)
- New Rochelle Studio Apartments (7)
- Eastchester Studio Apartments (1)
- Tuckahoe Studio Apartments (1)
- Sleepy Hollow Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Stamford?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Stamford?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Stamford?
Stamford isn't exactly a big city, but it has quite a large population, 122,643 according to the 2010 census- a true testament to the draw of the place. The weather in Stamford is quite stable, with a high of 73.2 degrees in July, and 30.9 in February. With that in mind, let us proceed to the little details of moving to this city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stamford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Stamford living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Stamford during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.