1,219 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Parker, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Parker (12)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Parker (2)
- Parker Accessible Apartments (6)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (24)
- Parker Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Parker Apartments with Parking (26)
- Parker Apartments with Pools (15)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Parker Furnished Apartments (2)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Parker (10)
- Meridian 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lone Tree 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Castle Pines 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Inverness 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Centennial 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Cherry Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Castle Rock 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Greenwood Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Highlands Ranch 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Aurora 2 Bedroom Apartments (123)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Parker?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Parker?
How expensive are studio apartments in Parker?
In the 1850s, gold was discovered in Colorado and, as was expected, people flocked to this place trying to chase their fortunes.
Settlements sprang up like mushrooms following this ruckus and an important irony smacked Alfred Butters right between the eyes: people who've been digging the earth in search of gold may have been staring at it the whole time. The land they're treading is the real gold. As a result of this realization, the 20 Mile House was built and this way station, which provided meals, lodgings, and provisions, became the center of what was to become present-day Parker. Whatever happened to those in search of gold? That we don't know. But since you're in search for rental homes in Parker, it's best to have lessons from history down pat and get on with the hunt wiser. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Parker are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Parker near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Parker that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.