4,952 Apartments for rent in Brighton, CO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brighton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Brighton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Brighton Apartments with Garages (12)
- Brighton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Brighton Apartments with Parking (14)
- Brighton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brighton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Brighton Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Brighton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brighton Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Commerce City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Thornton Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Northglenn Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Welby Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Frederick Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (393)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Erie Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Broomfield Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (77)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Brighton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Brighton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brighton?
"There's a rumble in Brighton tonight. Ringside seats for the neighborhood fight. There ain't a damn thing that the cops can do. There's a rumble in Brighton tonight." (-Stray Cats, "Rumble in Brighton")
With just under 35,000 permanent residents, Brighton is a treasure trove of history. If you are interested in the history of the old west then this is a great place to move to and settle. The city was originally a railroad and stagecoach depot with a large farming area. The Denver suburb has evolved over the decades into a vibrant community full of interesting people and a prospering economy. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Brighton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.