39276 Sierra La Vida Available 10/27/23 Gorgeous 4 Bed / 2.5 Bath Cul-De-Sac Home In Murrieta! - Gorgeous, expansive four bedroom cul-de-sac home centrally located in a highly desirable neighborhood with great curb appeal! The exterior is stylish with lush green grass, attractive landscaping, and a private gated entrance to the large backyard, and three-car garage. The front door opens to reveal an open floor plan with a formal dining room, spacious living room, a large laundry room, family room with a cozy fireplace, and an open kitchen. The family chef will enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen with beautiful quartz counter top, matching upgraded appliances, and a corner sink offering great views into the beautiful backyard. The main floor continues to offers a bedroom with a half bath! Privately upstairs, sits the remaining spacious bedrooms including the master suite. The master suite is exceptionally large with double-door entry and a large en suite featuring dual sinks, soaking tub, walk-in shower, and huge walk-in closet. The large yard is great for relaxing and entertaining with a large patio, beautiful landscaping, and an over-sized covered gazebo! This home is conveniently located within walking distance to Chaparral High School, Nicolas Road Park, Sprouts, LA Fitness, Starbucks, dining, and much more. Also, within a short drive to multiple major retailers, Promenade Temecula, fine dining, and the I-15 freeway! Don't miss out on this great home in a great neighborhood!
Please call (866) 830-4401 for more information or call (951) 345-4146 to schedule a showing.
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY * NO ZILLOW * OUR WEBSITE IS - WWW dot ACCESSASSET dot COM
SMALL Pets/Dogs/Cats are considered solely at the discretion of the homeowner and an additional deposit and/or pet rent of $25/month per pet may apply.
Twelve (12) month lease term minimum unless otherwise stated. Security deposit required prior to move in. Minimum security deposit equal to one (1) months rent, additional security deposit may be required based on the eligibility of the household.
Renters must obtain a renters insurance policy with liability coverage or a standalone liability policy of no less than $250,000.00 as a requirement of tenancy. Proof must be provided prior to occupancy of the premises.
Photos displayed for this property are deemed reliable, but are not a guaranteed representation of the subject property. We recommend you view the property prior to applying to ensure that you are satisfied with the condition (interior and exterior) and floor-plan of the property. Any cosmetic repairs, cleaning, landscape, or paint concerns not addressed prior to the tenant placing a deposit on the property will be deemed satisfactory. At the time of placing a security deposit on the property, the tenant accepts the property as is, where is, with all its faults unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Applicant Screening Policy
The following items are required for application to be processed:
• Copy of a valid drivers license or Government Issued ID
• A valid social security number
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
• You can email any of the above items to App @ AccessAsset . com
• Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
The following are minimum requirements that you will have to meet in order to be considered for a rental:
• Income needs to be documented via pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements in order to be considered in ratios.
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, or letter. All four may be used in conjunction.
• Monthly gross income must meet or exceed guidelines for the subject property.
• A background check will be conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance in the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor in the last 10 years may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s). Any applicant whose combined household debt-to-income ratio falls below accepted ratios may be declined. An increased security deposit and/or an increased lease rate may be offered to applicants whose combined household score do not meet our criteria in order to supply the landlord with additional security and incentive to accept an application that otherwise falls below Access' standards. Access Asset Management, Inc. strictly abides by housing laws and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
• There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due up front. All move-in costs are due prior to move-in. Certified funds required; money order or cashier's check only. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, staff time and overhead.
• All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application.
• Any applicant denied residency will be able to appeal the decision and provide evidence to support their reasoning in requesting an appeal. An appeal must be submitted within 3 days of disposition of the application to be considered. Applicant's going through the appeal process understand that other applicants may be accepted, processed, and approved during the appeal process. An appeal does not entail "holding" a property while an appeal is being evaluated.