85 Apartments for rent in Santa Cruz, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Cruz (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Cruz (2)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Garages (11)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Parking (17)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Pools (9)
- Santa Cruz Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Santa Cruz Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Cruz Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Capitola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rio del Mar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Day Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Watsonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Saratoga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Campbell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Cupertino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (166)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Santa Cruz?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Santa Cruz?
Situated on the edge of Monterey Bay and known for its beach houses, boardwalk amusement park, laidback vibe and redwoods, Santa Cruz is certainly an appealing draw for beach bums, hippies, and nature lovers looking to settle down. “Surf City”, as it’s known to some, is home to a college campus (UCSC, which is also the city’s largest employer) and has a youthful and very liberal vibe to it. Nope, there’s nothing conservative or buttoned-up about this seaside town. Expect to meet people from all...
Of course, there will be times when you need to head on in, rest your head and make yourself at home. Where you do that is entirely up to you, but here are some helpful tips to renting an apartment in él Santa Cruz. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Santa Cruz offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Santa Cruz. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Santa Cruz can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.