1,562 Apartments for rent in Los Altos, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Altos (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Altos (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Los Altos (8)
- Los Altos Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Los Altos Apartments with Garages (9)
- Los Altos Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Los Altos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Los Altos Apartments with Parking (13)
- Los Altos Apartments with Pools (3)
- Los Altos Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Los Altos Furnished Apartments (5)
- Los Altos Luxury Apartments (1)
- Los Altos Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Cupertino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Saratoga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Atherton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Los Altos?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Los Altos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Altos?
Los Altos is to California what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris; a showpiece of a place with breathtaking scenery, spectacular weather and an icon in its own right.
Located in the county of Santa Clara, Loa Altos boasts a population of 28,976, based on information from the 2010 census. Prepared for the potential cost? Good, let’s move on to the little details.
Preparing for Your Move
Practically all landlords will require a security deposit and a minimum of the first month’s rent from prospective renters. This shouldn’t be a problem for you if you’ve heeded the advice to have some money ready for this eventuality. Competition for vacant rental properties in Los Altos is fierce because the available vacant apartments are only a paltry 2%. This means you must have your security deposit and rent ready so that you can hand them over to the rental manager as soon as you conclude your negotiations to move into the apartment of your choice. Seriously, you won’t have too much time to go and think things over, since the probability that other people are interested in the same apartment is quite high. In other words, if you snooze, you will lose.
Which brings us to the next point – prioritize. Prepare a list of all of the essentials you want in your rental property to help you narrow down the apartments that will either work for you, or not. For instance, your list might contain 10 things you want in your apartment, such as adequate parking space, close proximity to nearest public transit and so on. Realistically, the apartment you find might not meet all of these requirements, but if the majority of the items on your list check off, then you might have a keeper. Also, if you are using the services of an estate agent, this list will certainly help in narrowing down suitable apartments.
Most landlords will run a background and credit check as part of your rental application process. If your credit is below par, you might need a co-signee or guarantor to help secure that apartment.
Always walk through the apartments and the neighborhood, as a sort of inspection to see if the place is all it’s cracked up to be.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Altos? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Los Altos offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Los Altos. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Los Altos can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.