***STUNNING SAN MARCOS TOWN HOME***DUAL ENSUITES***PET FRIENDLY***AVAILABLE NOW*** - LOOK NO FURTHER! Fabulous 3Br/3.5Bath townhome in the distinctive community of Coronado Ranch in San Marcos. Your new home boasts of impressive upgrades and amenities, including a dual principal suite floorplan one bedroom located on the entry-level of the home. The spacious kitchen features a center island with seating, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and generous cabinet space. The engineered wood flooring throughout further enhances the elegance of your new home, along with recessed lighting, beautiful archways, and French doors leading to a private balcony. The Primary suites are stunning spa like features with tub & shower, a custom walk-in closet, dual sinks, and decorative archways. Add to all of this an attached two-car garage. Very distinctive property in an exceptional location. Coronado Ranch is a magnificent community with resort-like amenities, a swimming pool, an on-site guard, a fitness room, concierge, a recreation room, clubhouse, and more. Short distance to public schools, beaches, grocery stores, medical offices, golf courses, and Palomar College.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Open Floor Plan
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Private Patio
- Dual Primary Suites
- Living Room
- Central A/C
- Refrigerator in Kitchen
- Single Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Full-size Washing Machine
- Full-size Dryer
HOA Name is Coronado Ranch Master & Seabreeze Management
- Club House
- Fitness Room
- Gated Community
- BBQ Area
- Dog Run
ADDITIONAL LEASE TERMS:
PARKING: 3 Car Attached Garage, Street
HOA NAME: Coronado Ranch Master & Seabreeze Management
YEAR BUILT: 2004
MAILBOX LOCATION AND NUMBER: 2 on the farthest right, outside near parking lot
FLOOD ZONE: YES, Area of minimal flood hazard, usually depicted on FIRMs as above the 500-year flood level.
TERMS OF THE LEASE:
- Smoke-Free Home & Community
- One year lease
- Pets Allowed. Pets negotiable with additional pet rent of $48 per month per pet. (PLEASE NOTE- If pets not allowed, the exception is service animals and/or emotional support animals.)
- Breed Restrictions Apply
- Owner is responsible for the HOA
- Tenant must carry renter's insurance
- Tenant to pay for Gas & Electricity: SDGE 1-800-411-4373 / www.sdge.com
- Tenant to pay for Water: billed back from actual bill, paid directly to BPM , provider California Sub Meters
- Tenant to pay for Trash: Edco (760) 744-2700 https://san-marcos.edcodisposal.com/contact-us/
- Tenant to pay for Cable: your choice
- Tenant to pay for Internet: your choice
- Tenant to pay for the Resident Benefit Package of $28 per month
1. Beyond Property Management Resident Benefits Package (RBP):
2. Security deposit and first month's move-in funds to be in the form of a cashier's check or money order unless paying via the Tenant Portal.
3. Applications are only accepted for this property through our website at www.bpmsd.com.
Any applications processed through a third party will not be reviewed and will not add you to our wait-list.
4. Terms and rates are subject to change without notice and without any reason.
5. We do business in accordance with the federal fair housing law.
6. We process the first full application before moving onto the next. This means all individuals over the age of 18 must have paid their application fee, filled out the application in full, viewed the unit or adhere to site-unseen guidelines, as well as submitted all needed additional paperwork. We will run a thorough background check on each applicant, including your credit, eviction & criminal history. We also verify your rental and employment history. If you are second in line, we will let you know, and refund the screening fee if your application is not processed. SECTION 8 FRIENDLY
7. This ad is to be deemed reliable; however, not
guaranteed. Resident is to verify all amenities, appliances, terms of the
8. To submit an application, go to www.BPMSD.com; press Menu; select Search Rentals; press the blue button “Apply Online”; this will lead you to Findigs ; create an Account, select Property; & Apply accordingly.
9. Beyond Property Management is the only authorized agent contracted to represent the owner of this property.
10. ARE YOU A PROPERTY OWNER? We would love to give you a FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS. We are here to help! Feel free to call us directly at (858) 222-4663 to learn more about our services.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
Beyond Property Management, Inc.
California D.R.E. #01854799