1,459 Apartments for rent in San Leandro, CA with Pools
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (5)
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (16)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (9)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (7)
- San Leandro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- San Leandro Apartments with Parking (26)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- San Leandro Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Leandro Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ashland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (32)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (23)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (15)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (22)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Orinda Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brisbane Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Leandro?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Leandro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Leandro?
Dubbed 'The Friendly City,' San Leandro prides itself on creating a culture where people wave and aren’t afraid to say “hello” every now and then. A town just south of Oakland, San Leandro provides a small, but cute, downtown area with restaurants, coffee shops and several parks including a pretty marina with a Parcourse (You hear that, fitness nuts?).See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Leandro means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Leandro could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.