156 Furnished Apartments for Rent in San Leandro, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Leandro (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Leandro (2)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in San Leandro (1)
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (13)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (4)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Leandro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- San Leandro Apartments with Parking (17)
- San Leandro Apartments with Pools (11)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Leandro Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Lorenzo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ashland Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (35)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (7)
- Castro Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fairview Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (6)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in San Leandro?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in San Leandro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Leandro?
Dubbed 'The Friendly City,' San Leandro prides itself on creating a culture where people wave and aren’t afraid to say “hello” every now and then. A town just south of Oakland, San Leandro provides a small, but cute, downtown area with restaurants, coffee shops and several parks including a pretty marina with a Parcourse (You hear that, fitness nuts?).See more
Furnished apartments in San Leandro can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in San Leandro as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.