1,368 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Dimas (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Dimas (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Dimas (2)
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (4)
- La Verne Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pomona Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Citrus Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Walnut Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Claremont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Azusa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in San Dimas?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in San Dimas?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in San Dimas should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in San Dimas may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in San Dimas. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.