624 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Dimas (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Dimas (2)
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (4)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Verne 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glendora 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Pomona 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Claremont 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Azusa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Montclair 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Upland 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Duarte 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in San Dimas offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in San Dimas, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.