483 Cheap Apartments for rent in San Bruno, CA
- San Bruno Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (12)
- San Bruno Apartments with Garages (8)
- San Bruno Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Bruno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- San Bruno Apartments with Parking (12)
- San Bruno Apartments with Pools (7)
- San Bruno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- San Bruno Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- San Bruno Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Bruno Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pacifica Cheap Apartments (11)
- Daly City Cheap Apartments (10)
- Burlingame Cheap Apartments (11)
- South San Francisco Cheap Apartments (1)
- San Mateo Cheap Apartments (16)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (232)
- Belmont Cheap Apartments (4)
- Foster City Cheap Apartments (20)
- Alameda Cheap Apartments (16)
- San Carlos Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in San Bruno?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in San Bruno?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in San Bruno?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in San Bruno?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Bruno? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Bring your pink slip, checkbook and first born with you when you rent an apartment in San Bruno and try, please, to wrap your mind around the fact that there aren’t any inexpensive apartments here. Officially, the median rent in San Bruno is $1,465 a month. Don’t say we didn’t warn all you bargain hunters! See more
Finding cheap apartments in San Bruno takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in San Bruno by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in San Bruno in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of San Bruno.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in San Bruno. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in San Bruno.