1,028 Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (44)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (144)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (203)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (82)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (149)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (177)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (16)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (265)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Florin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Riviera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosemont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Highlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Carmichael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Vineyard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Sacramento?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Sacramento renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.