430 Apartments for rent in Rocklin, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (28)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (17)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Rocklin Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Loomis Apartments with Parking (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (65)
- Lincoln Apartments with Parking (14)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Parking (2)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (42)
- Orangevale Apartments with Parking (8)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (12)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (12)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Rocklin?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Rocklin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rocklin?
Rocklin, CA Greetings, Golden State renters, and welcome to your virtual Rocklin, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated 20 miles northeast of capital city Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, Rocklin is one of California’s fastest growing and most family-oriented communities. Featuring apartments ranging from cozy 1BR crash pads to sprawling luxury units, Rocklin is sure to have an apartment that’s perfect for you. Ready to hop aboard the NorCal Express and join the...
Rocklin is the quintessential Californian “bedroom community:” mostly residential (although a few business, including Oracle, are scattered throughout), largely suburban, and featuring all the amenities of modern suburbia (strip malls, shopping centers, parks, playgrounds, family restaurants, highly regarded schools, and a whole lot of neatly manicured lawns). In other words, if you’re a sucker for Wal-Marts and Costcos, bowling alleys and picnic tables, you’ll find yourself right at home in Rocklin. If, au contraire, you’re the up-all-night-and-party-like-a-rock-star type, you might find yourself a wee bit underwhelmed by Rocklin, where nightlife is relegated largely to the Thunder Valley Casino and a modest smattering of corner bars. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Rocklin apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.