660 Apartments for rent in Pittsburg, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pittsburg Apartments with Garages (13)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Parking (19)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Pittsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pittsburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Antioch Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Alamo Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oakley Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Danville Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pittsburg?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pittsburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pittsburg?
Nobody’s quite sure why, but one of the founders of Pittsburg (no h) originally named it New York of the Pacific (that's like naming Hoboken the LA of the Atlantic – just sayin). A little over 30 years later it was renamed Black Diamond because they found coal in them thar hills (and forgot that coal is worth less than diamonds). Finally, when a big steel company moved into town, it was again renamed and, obviously, this time the name stuck. That is, until another big company moves to town (let's hope it's a funny name like Fuddruckers or Weinerschnitzel). See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pittsburg renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.