174 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Petaluma, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Petaluma (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Petaluma (4)
- Petaluma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Petaluma Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Petaluma Apartments with Garages (10)
- Petaluma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Petaluma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Petaluma Apartments with Parking (14)
- Petaluma Apartments with Pools (3)
- Petaluma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Petaluma Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Petaluma Furnished Apartments (2)
- Petaluma Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cotati 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rohnert Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Novato 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Santa Rosa 1 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- San Rafael 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Larkspur 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Napa 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Corte Madera 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mill Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Windsor 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Petaluma?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Petaluma?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Petaluma?
The name Petaluma comes from the Coast Miwok phrase for hill backside, referring to it's close proximity to Sonoma Mountain.
Located about 40 miles north of San Francisco, Petaluma, California is situated in Sonoma County. With a population of only 57,000 residents, it is a perfect location for people looking for an affordable small-town living. Very family friendly, more than 67 percent of the population of Petaluma lives in households with children under the age of 18. The weather is mild, and it is a great place to avoid cold winters. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Petaluma offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Petaluma, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.