382 Apartments for rent in Petaluma, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Petaluma Accessible Apartments (4)
- Petaluma Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Petaluma Apartments with Garages (6)
- Petaluma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Petaluma Apartments with Parking (9)
- Petaluma Apartments with Pools (3)
- Petaluma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Petaluma Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Petaluma Furnished Apartments (3)
- Petaluma Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Novato Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Gyms (19)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Rafael Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Larkfield-Wikiup Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Larkspur Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Napa Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mill Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Petaluma?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Petaluma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Petaluma?
The name Petaluma comes from the Coast Miwok phrase for hill backside, referring to it's close proximity to Sonoma Mountain.
Located about 40 miles north of San Francisco, Petaluma, California is situated in Sonoma County. With a population of only 57,000 residents, it is a perfect location for people looking for an affordable small-town living. Very family friendly, more than 67 percent of the population of Petaluma lives in households with children under the age of 18. The weather is mild, and it is a great place to avoid cold winters. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Petaluma renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.