1,093 Apartments for rent in National City, CA with Parking
- National City Accessible Apartments (1)
- National City Apartments with Balconies (5)
- National City Apartments with Garages (3)
- National City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- National City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- National City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- National City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Coronado Apartments with Parking (10)
- Bonita Apartments with Parking (3)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Parking (65)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Parking (4)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Parking (13)
- La Presa Apartments with Parking (5)
- La Mesa Apartments with Parking (18)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (6)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Parking (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (510)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in National City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in National City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in National City?
National City: The San Diego suburb that proudly served as the movie location for Return of the Killer Tomatoes!
National City is located in San Diego County, just east of the San Diego Bay. About 59,000 people live in this city, which is among the oldest in San Diego with an incorporation date of 1887. In fact, Brick Row on Heritage Square is a group of row houses built the same year the city was incorporated, and its now on the National Register of Historic Places. But don't worry there are newer properties you can live in if you're not into buildings that were constructed before your grandparents were born. There are also other landmarks in the area, including the Naval Base San Diego, which is located along the three-mile stretch of the bay right next to National City. Within a mere 15-minute drive are the beaches of San Diego, Coronado Island, and the Mexico/California border, so there is plenty to do in this area.
Having trouble with Craigslist National City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some National City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.