350 Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA with Pools
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (1)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (22)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (24)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Murrieta Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Wildomar Apartments with Pools (3)
- French Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Temecula Apartments with Pools (27)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (28)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Pools (10)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hemet Apartments with Pools (6)
- East Hemet Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Murrieta?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Murrieta means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Murrieta could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.