32 Robin Ridge Available 01/01/22 4 Bedroom+ Loft/3 Full Bath Home in Private Gated Aliso Viejo Neighborhood - Wonderful 4 bedroom + loft/ 3 full bath home for you in the private gated Aliso Viejo community of Eagle Pointe. On a corner lot, this well-designed spacious floor plan has cathedral ceilings, thoughtful details, and is light and bright throughout. Downstairs you will love a full bedroom and bath for family and guests, a dual sided fireplace connecting the comfortable living areas, and open concept kitchen to gather your family and entertain. Plantation shutters throughout most of downstairs for privacy and style, and upgraded Mission Square Carpeting by Tuftex on stairs, all bedrooms, and upstairs hallways. Your master bedroom leads to an en-suite bath with dual sinks, sizeable soaking tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet with custom shelving. The laundry room is very conveniently located upstairs. Out your patio doors, your private backyard space is perfectly sized for minimum maintenance and maximum enjoyment, with avocado and fruit trees, and flowering bougainvillea. Take advantage of the association pool, spa and playground and make new friends in your close-knit community. Explore the multitude of nearby parks, green spaces, and trails for walking, running, biking, and playing. And then, travel short distances to the beaches of the Pacific Ocean, shopping, award winning restaurants and historic places. You are in an excellent school district and minutes from major freeways. You will want to live here! Pets welcome.
DETAILED FEATURE LIST:
• Open floor plan with spacious great room with vaulted ceilings and dual-side fireplace.
• Large open kitchen with white wood cabinetry, tile countertops, island with storage, recessed lighting, and new
upgraded dishwasher and electric stove. Other kitchen appliances include garbage disposal, water filtration system,
microwave, oven, and refrigerator.
• Separate dining area off kitchen and living room.
• Patio doors off kitchen lead to private backyard space.
• Downstairs bedroom and full shower/bath for family and guests, or use as downstairs office for privacy.
• Loft/bonus area at top of stairs for office, library, entertainment space, gaming area, etc.
• Separate master wing on opposite side of other bedrooms for privacy.
• Generous sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring wood cabinetry, dual sinks, enclosed walk-in shower,
large soaking tub, separate water closet and walk-in closet.
• Third and Fourth bedrooms located on 2nd floor with adjacent bath. Includes full shower/tub combo and dual sinks.
• Super convenient upstairs laundry room with washer/dryer.
• Tile throughout 1st floor, bathrooms, and laundry room. Newly upgraded carpet in bedrooms, stairs, and upstairs
• Spacious and clean 2 car garage with automatic garage door opener. Additional assigned parking space included and
plenty of nearby visitor parking.
• Central A/C and heating. Ventilation system and ductwork recently cleaned and sanitized.
• Private gated community with access to pool, spa, and playground.
• Ideally located close to Aliso Town Center
• Minutes to the 73 and 5 freeways and major transportation corridors.
Available: January 1st, 2022.
Lease term: 11 months minimum
Can be provided Unfurnished, or Furnished with any of existing furniture at tenant’s request and homeowner approval.
Pets: Most Dogs and Cats Allowed
Smoking or vaping: Sorry, not permitted.
Utilities: Tenant responsible for all utilities, except HOA dues.
Other Services: Front yard gardening services provided by HOA. Tenant responsible for backyard.
Note: House shares a common wall with neighbor.
All adults (18 or older) who will reside in the home must submit an online application with copy of their ID and proof of income.
Gross combined household income should be a minimum of 3x the rent.
We will run credit reports, verify income, and check previous landlord references. Good credit is required.
Tenant is not allowed to sublease or engage in short term rentals such as, but not limited to, Airbnb.
Tenant is will be given a copy and is required to abide by all HOA Rules and Regulations.
Please call or text (714) 642-0047 to schedule a showing.
Preferred Property Solutions, Inc.
California Department of Real Estate #01810959
• Rent: $3997
• Application Fee: $39. Each adult age 18 or older will require a separate application and application fee.
• Security Deposit: $3997
• First Month’s rent due at lease signing.
• Available January 1, 2022 for 11-month lease minimum duration.
• Pets allowed with approved Pet Application and additional Pet Security Deposit of $500. “Working Class” dogs and
aggressive breeds are not allowed due to increased liability.
Preferred Property Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act and all state and local fair housing laws and do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, or any other reason prohibited by law.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF RENTAL SCAMS. We are the only authorized agent for this property. Please email us a link to any bogus or fraudulent ads that offer this property for rent at a lower amount than quoted here. We will report suspicious activity to the appropriate authorities. Please do NOT send money to anyone who offers keys in exchange for a deposit check - especially if they are out of state. When in doubt, please contact us.