152 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in La Quinta, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Quinta (14)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in La Quinta (11)
- La Quinta Apartments with Balconies (90)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (69)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (37)
- La Quinta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- La Quinta Apartments with Parking (79)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (173)
- La Quinta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (101)
- La Quinta Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- La Quinta Furnished Apartments (62)
- La Quinta Luxury Apartments (167)
- La Quinta Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in La Quinta (18)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in La Quinta (5)
- Indian Wells 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bermuda Dunes 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Indio 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Palm Desert 2 Bedroom Apartments (87)
- Desert Palms 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Rancho Mirage 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Cathedral City 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Palm Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Desert Hot Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Valle Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in La Quinta?
2 bedroom apartments in La Quinta are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in La Quinta near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in La Quinta that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.