439 Apartments for rent in La Habra, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Habra Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Habra Apartments with Garages (5)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Habra Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fullerton Apartments with Parking (42)
- La Mirada Apartments with Parking (7)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Parking (7)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Parking (10)
- Whittier Apartments with Parking (15)
- South Whittier Apartments with Parking (2)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (16)
- Buena Park Apartments with Parking (9)
- Placentia Apartments with Parking (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in La Habra?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in La Habra?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Habra?
Did you know that President Nixon opened his first law office in La Habra? Suffice to say, he was not a crook.
La Habra is a friendly city, an enticing mixture of the sophistication of big city Los Angeles and the charm of a small town, all in sunny California. Located to the north of Orange County, California, more than 60,440 people call La Habra home. True to the warmth of California, the weather is quite stable, with a high of 74.5 °F in July and 55.5 °F in January. Good rental housing is quite competitive, with a vacancy level of only 3%. Also, you can expect to pay quite a bit for rent in La Habra because the median rent is a little higher than the average for California and more than half over the median national rental average. The good news is that the stunning scenery, beaches and thriving community more than make up for the value of the rent. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some La Habra apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.