291 Apartments for Rent in Indian Wells, CA with Parking
- Indian Wells Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Garages (16)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Pools (56)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Indian Wells Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Indian Wells Furnished Apartments (14)
- Indian Wells Luxury Apartments (14)
- Indian Wells Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (82)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Parking (5)
- La Quinta Apartments with Parking (100)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Parking (10)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (55)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (93)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Parking (3)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Parking (22)
- Coachella Apartments with Parking (1)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (100)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Indian Wells?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Indian Wells?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Indian Wells apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.