623 Apartments for rent in Fairfield, CA with Pools
- Fairfield Accessible Apartments (8)
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (19)
- Fairfield Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (27)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Vacaville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Benicia Apartments with Pools (1)
- American Canyon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Napa Apartments with Pools (9)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (6)
- Dixon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fairfield?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fairfield?
Welcome to the far North Bay, the Flats and also Jelly Belly Land! That's right you lucky new Bay Area resident, your new neighbor, the Jelly Belly factory, is the leading manufacturer of adorable mammal-shaped Easter candies! Now let's find you an equally adorable apartment!
Fairfield may be most desired for its proximity to other more populous California cities, as it is equidistant to both San Francisco and Sacramento. Fairfield does have its fair share of local activities and amenities, including a row of restaurants, bars and shops in the old downtown area, and the Westfield Solano Mall, which is chock full of the traditional chain stores and restaurants.
Guess what! Fairfield is also really close to other things! (Seriously, when is Fairfield going to change its motto to "Live here to go elsewhere!"?) The scenic Napa Valley is a little over 15 miles from town and a short drive south will put you at the many nature preserves found along Grizzly Bay. So go ahead and get sloshed on some wine then hike around in your new hometown! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fairfield means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fairfield could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.