103 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, CA with Gyms
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (11)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Gold River Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orangevale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Folsom Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (6)
- La Riviera Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fair Oaks renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.