183 Apartments in El Sobrante
- El Sobrante Accessible Apartments (1)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Garages (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Parking (3)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- El Sobrante Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- El Sobrante Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Sobrante Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pinole Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Pablo Apartments with Balconies (2)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hercules Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Vallejo Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Orinda Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in El Sobrante?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in El Sobrante?
While the place's name literally means 'remainder', El Sobrante will surely not make you feel you are just living on 'surplus land'.
Life in El Sobrante is laid back and a whole lot different from life in big cities like New York or San Francisco. The place is less congested, quiet and most suitable for nature lovers. Crowds are infrequent here and people are generally friendly. While El Sobrante may be semi-rural, the area is accessible for those who are working in cities. If you are the type of person who would love to hear the chirping of birds as you wake up in the morning and prepare for your daily activities, then no doubt you should transfer to El Sobrante. Nights here are also very calm that cows' mooing in the evening is the only kind of 'noise' you will hear.
The area is characterized by open lands and one can freely see goats, cows and horses grazing in fields. There are also a number of wonderful nearby parks to choose from if you are planning to unwind alone, with your friends or family. The weather is suitable for planting crops (in pots or in ground) and even growing trees, as houses normally have large lots. For health buffs or those who just want to take a breath of fresh air, biking, running or simply walking around the neighbourhood are just some of the activities one might opt to do. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for El Sobrante renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.