106 Apartments in Dublin
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (5)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Dublin Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Dublin Apartments with Parking (29)
- Dublin Apartments with Pools (21)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Dublin Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Dublin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Garages (15)
- San Ramon Apartments with Garages (11)
- Blackhawk Apartments with Garages (1)
- Danville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Livermore Apartments with Garages (16)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (10)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Alamo Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (30)
- Ashland Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Dublin?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Dublin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dublin?
In December 2011, in Dublin, California, the crew of "MythBusters" sent a cannonball skyward, and it hit a residence close to where the show was filming, damaging a car as well. Residents later dubbed the day, "Victory in the Battle for Dublin." See more
Dublin apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.