137 Apartments for Rent in Desert Palms, CA with Parking
- Desert Palms Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Garages (10)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Pools (15)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Desert Palms Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Desert Palms Furnished Apartments (12)
- Desert Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Parking (3)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (96)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (80)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Parking (16)
- La Quinta Apartments with Parking (101)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (53)
- Coachella Apartments with Parking (1)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Parking (21)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (102)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Desert Palms?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Desert Palms?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Desert Palms apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.