1,058 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Arcadia, CA
- Arcadia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Arcadia Apartments with Garages (7)
- Arcadia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Arcadia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (8)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Arcadia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arcadia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arcadia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sierra Madre 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Monrovia 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- El Monte 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- San Pasqual 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Duarte 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Pasadena 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (14)
- Alhambra 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Altadena 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Azusa 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
Despite the penny arcade sounding name, Arcadia is anything but antique. Inspired by the Greek city of the same name, it's been considered in the past by Bloomberg as one of the "Best Places to Raise Your Kids" (but who's asking them, anyway?).
Located less than 20 miles from Los Angeles, Arcadia is an affluent community of approximately 56,000. With that kind of distance from L.A., it should only take about 30 minutes to get to the border (and another 2 hours to get a mile past it, depending on that L.A. traffic). The cost of living is high–approximately 39 percent over the national average–and it has some of the highest median home costs in the nation, so definitely have a bit more than clothes in your burlap sack if you're moving here. Renters can expect to pay top dollar for living space, but the proximity to LA, low crime and perfect weather (summertime highs of 83 degrees Fahrenheit and winter time lows of 49) more than make up for the price of rental housing. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Arcadia offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Arcadia offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Arcadia. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.