213 Furnished Apartments for rent in Oro Valley, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oro Valley (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oro Valley (2)
- Oro Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Garages (13)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Parking (15)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Oro Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Oro Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Casas Adobes Furnished Apartments (3)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (8)
- Saddlebrooke Furnished Apartments (5)
- Marana Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (27)
- Florence Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Tan Valley Furnished Apartments (7)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gold Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Oro Valley?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Oro Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oro Valley?
"It's true; today I saw it from the plane/We've almost finished reeling in the sky/Power lines once laced the heavens/Pima County looks like coals in the fire." - (Neko Case, "Lady Pilot")
Do you have a desperate desire to live in one of those cities routinely making it on those top number lists for good reason? Your search is officially over, if you plunk down in Oro Valley, Arizona. This smallish Pima County city is on a gajillion lists, including best place to live and launch about the amazing burgeoning tech industry and the large number of skate parks in the city. They also managed to get listed on something called the top ten most playful towns. They also have plentiful recreational opportunities. All that plus a robust historical preservation society and strong appreciation for arts and culture and it’s pretty much the best place ever. Sure, it’s a hot, dry desert. But the higher elevation means it’s not as hot as Tucson, which is just a few miles away. Oro Valley is as golden as its name. See more
Furnished apartments in Oro Valley can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Oro Valley as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.