184 Furnished Apartments for rent in Casas Adobes, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Casas Adobes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Garages (19)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Parking (23)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Pools (18)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Casas Adobes Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Casas Adobes Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Casas Adobes (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Casas Adobes (1)
- Oro Valley Furnished Apartments (7)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (10)
- Marana Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (29)
- Saddlebrooke Furnished Apartments (5)
- Florence Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Tan Valley Furnished Apartments (7)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Gold Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Casas Adobes?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Casas Adobes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Casas Adobes?
Casas Adobes put the burb in suburbia for the residents of Tucson, Arizona. It started out as a plaza in 1948, but today has the distinct label "census-designated place." It is also the premier suburb of the great city of Tucson, making it the coolest "census-designated place" in the Wild West.
Technically, Casas Adobes is part of the great city of Tucson, AZ, but it is what mapmakers refer to as a "census-designated place." In other words, some lofty official counted beans and decided Casas Adobes had grown too big for the kiddie table. He then slapped on a somewhat meaningless title on it to compensate for his mother issues. Fair enough. Just makes it easier to find when you are looking for places to rent in Casas Adobes, AZ. See more
Furnished apartments in Casas Adobes can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Casas Adobes as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.