This fantastic 2BR 2BA home sits on a large lot in the sought after Sun City West community. Great curb appeal with BEAUTIFUL easy to maintain desert landscape, mature Sahuaro cactus, colorful flower bed and a large covered porch.
Inside you will find beautiful tile in the main living areas. two-tone neutral paint, and plantation shutters throughout!
Walk in to the open and bright main living room which has plenty of space for a formal dining are. A second living room/family room features custom built-ins with office area and opens to the rear patio and kitchen.
The kitchen offers plenty of storage, cook top, in-wall oven and microwave, dual door fridge, dishwasher, breakfast nook, and french doors to the rear yard. An oversized separate laundry room with washer and dryer INCLUDED! Just off the laundry is the 2car garage with built in cabinets.
The guest bedroom is spacious and bright with the guest bath just steps away.
Your master bedroom features a large walk in closet and en-suite bathroom with his and her vanities, lots of storage and walk-in shower.
The rear yard is perfect for entertaining friends and family with the huge covered patio and beautifully landscaped yard and citrus trees!
Sun City West amenities include walking track, bocce ball, pickle ball, dog parks, bowling, and mini golf just to name a few!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: 6/15/2023
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN:6/15/2023
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
6. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Tenant to maintain landscaping
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: None
AREA INFORMATION: Sun City West
GARAGE/PARKING: 2 car garage
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED:Refrigerator, Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
PROPERTY TYPE: single-family home
YEAR BUILT: 1986
YARD: Desert landscape
Additional Amenities:Sun City West Amenities
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $250 Lease Administration Fee
RUSH MOVE-IN FEE: $200
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $250 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA Instructions: Sun City West
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: 623-544-6100
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michele 480-712-1216 or Mrozansky@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.