152 Apartments in Litchfield Park
- Litchfield Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Litchfield Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Litchfield Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Litchfield Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- El Mirage Apartments with Parking (16)
- Youngtown Apartments with Parking (5)
- Tolleson Apartments with Parking (4)
- Avondale Apartments with Parking (42)
- Sun City Apartments with Parking (24)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (125)
- Sun City West Apartments with Parking (31)
- Surprise Apartments with Parking (79)
- Goodyear Apartments with Parking (69)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (886)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Litchfield Park?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Litchfield Park?
If you drive a car then you might be interested to find out that the rubber used in them there tires was procured from the land that Litchfield Park is built upon.
Here's a little history you might be interested in: In 1916, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company bought up acres of farmland all around this area to grow long-staple cotton which was then used in tire cords. The project was developed by Paul Litchfield, a Goodyear executive, for whom the company town was named in 1926. Litchfield Park then became the headquarters for Goodyear Farms, which cultivated the cotton. In the 1960s, Litchfield Park designed a master plan for development that you can see in existence today. Located just 16 miles west of Central Phoenix, the town of Litchfield Park is today a carefully planned residential community in Maricopa County, where the living is good and the small-town atmosphere has been carefully guarded. Here, you'll find the world famous Wigwam Golf Resort & Spa, home to one of Arizona's first golf courses. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Litchfield Park apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.