36 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Bullhead City, AZ
- Bullhead City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Garages (16)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Parking (25)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bullhead City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bullhead City Furnished Apartments (9)
- Bullhead City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Fort Mohave 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Laughlin 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Desert Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Havasu City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (30)
- Boulder City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Henderson 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (101)
- Whitney 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Enterprise 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (26)
- Paradise 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (51)
- Sunrise Manor 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (25)
Sorry to disappoint you, but no bulls or similarly horned bovines run in Bullhead City. The name comes from Bull's Head Rock, used as a navigation point by steamboats along the Colorado River. The completion of Davis Dam in 1953 produced Lake Mohave, the waters of which gradually covered the rock until its distinctive shape became nothing more than a boring slab.
Bullhead City is in the center-west section of Arizona, directly across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada, and about 90 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. It's the largest city in Mohave County and is bordered on the west by the Colorado River, on the south by Fort Mohave and to the north and east by desert. This desert hotspot bills itself as "Arizona's West Coast" because it acts as a front door to the Colorado River, marking it a destination for water lovers. (Three airports and a major highway make it easy to get in and out of the city.) Both residents and visitors enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, bicycling, off-roading and other outdoor sports. The Tourism Office points to sunshine, clean air and open spaces as draws while the Chamber of Commerce touts the lower cost of living as the main reason to move here. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Bullhead City offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Bullhead City offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Bullhead City. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.