1,824 Apartments for rent in Anthem, AZ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Anthem Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Anthem Apartments with Garages (11)
- Anthem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Anthem Apartments with Parking (15)
- Anthem Apartments with Pools (12)
- Anthem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Anthem Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anthem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Anthem Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (375)
- Sun City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Gyms (187)
- Sun City West Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Youngtown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Anthem?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Anthem?
Little Anthem, Arizona, and its residents probably are not interested in repeating a year like 2012. In July, a freak storm dumped 5.01 inches of rain on the town in a span of 90 minutes. Nine people had to be rescued from the resulting flood waters; it was termed a "1 in 1,000-year rain catastrophe!"
Anthem has little reason for being -- it was carved out of the desert landscape in 1999 by Del Webb Properties, which is a company known for putting together golfing communities for active seniors in the unlikeliest of places. It's an unincorporated planned development 34 miles north of downtown Phoenix, on the road to Cave Creek. It has a view of two of the prettiest peaks in the area, and there are some stately saguaros. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Anthem renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.