176 Apartments for Rent in Shoreline, WA with Pools
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (10)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (13)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Shoreline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (25)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shoreline Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (7)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (15)
- Kenmore Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (76)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Pools (2)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Shoreline?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Shoreline?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shoreline?
Having trouble with Craigslist Shoreline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for a place to settle into that is free of hustle and bustle but full of parks, nice neighborhoods and, of course, an abundance of great coffee shops? Look no further than Shoreline. A few minutes north of Seattle sits a small town that is still young and growing. Incorporated shortly after grunge rock put Seattle and its surrounding areas on the map (and on MTV), Shoreline is a small town that is becoming a coveted neighborhood. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Shoreline means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Shoreline could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.