22 Apartments for Rent in Silverdale, WA with Pools
- Silverdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (12)
- Silverdale Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Silverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Silverdale Apartments with Parking (20)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Silverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Silverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bremerton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Pools (2)
- Parkwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (74)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Silverdale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Silverdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silverdale?
If you've never been to a Naval Undersea museum, you've haven't lived--or, at least, lived in Silverdale, Washington.
Silverdale is a census-designated place in Kitsap County, Washington. It’s located on the Kitsap Peninsula, basically tucked into the quiet nowhereness of Washington State that epitomizes bucolic charm (our fancy and cool way of saying a rustic, countryside vibe). An inlet connects the town to Bremerton, and Puget Sound connects it up to the Pacific Ocean. It’s a tiny place that packs a big punch. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Silverdale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Silverdale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.