550 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Puyallup, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Puyallup (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Puyallup (12)
- Puyallup Accessible Apartments (7)
- Puyallup Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Puyallup Apartments with Garages (18)
- Puyallup Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Puyallup Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Puyallup Apartments with Parking (19)
- Puyallup Apartments with Pools (11)
- Puyallup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Puyallup Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Puyallup Furnished Apartments (1)
- Puyallup Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Edgewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sumner 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Milton 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fife 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Pacific 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Frederickson 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bonney Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Federal Way 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Graham 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Puyallup?
"Oh you can do it at a trot, You can do it at a gallop, you can do it real slow so your heart won't palpitate. Just don't be late. Do the Puyallup. All the people and the animals down at the fair, They do the Puyallup like they didn’t have a care. And it looks like so much fun to do. I think I’m gonna learn how to do it too." (-Saxon Rawlings, "Do the Puyallup")See more
2 bedroom apartments in Puyallup are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Puyallup near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Puyallup that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.