926 Apartments for rent in Edmonds, WA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (25)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Alderwood Manor Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bothell West Apartments with Parking (10)
- Kenmore Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Edmonds?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Edmonds?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edmonds?
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Edmonds apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.