2,039 Apartments for rent in Des Moines, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Des Moines (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Des Moines (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Des Moines (1)
- Des Moines Accessible Apartments (3)
- Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Des Moines Apartments with Garages (4)
- Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Des Moines Apartments with Parking (7)
- Des Moines Apartments with Pools (5)
- Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- SeaTac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Burien Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Tukwila Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- White Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Pacific Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Des Moines?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Des Moines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Des Moines?
Trying to find an apartment for rent in Des Moines, Washington? Well, it's a good thing you've landed on this page, because we've got all the tips and tricks to renting, living, and general enjoyment in the little city of Des Moines.
Situated on the east shore of the Puget Sound, halfway between Tacoma and Seattle, Des Moines is a waterfront city with some of the luckiest residents in the country. The people of Des Moines get to enjoy fishing the cold waters of the Puget Sound, strolling along the boardwalk at Redondo Beach, shopping for the freshest groceries at the waterside farmer's market, as well as exploring the steep ravine of the forested Saltwater State Park at the southern edge of town. And, when it comes to property rentals, local residents have many options to choose from. Hobbs, for instance, has everything from low cost studio apartments to luxury lofts, townhomes, and rental homes, many with great views, and all just a mile or two away from a lovely waterfront. Apartment rental rates range from about $600 for an inexpensive studio apartment to over $1,200 for a luxury rental near the waterfront. Most rental homes around here are fairly big, having three bedrooms or more, and can cost anywhere from $1,500 to $2,000.
Need amenities? Well, we've got plenty of them in the apartments around here. It's common for apartments to have long lists amenities, including the usual perks such as a pool, playground, fitness center, business center, courtyard, and laundry facilities. In the expensive places, though, you can get some luxurious extras, such as free tanning, high tech workout equipment, a cozy community area complete with fire pit, a resort-style pool and a sauna.
Pet-friendly pads are everywhere around here. However, the kinds of pets you’re moving with can make the apartment search a little more difficult. Cats and small dogs are welcome just about anywhere, but moving to Des Moines with a 60-pound coon hound or a big ol' Labrador will most certainly be a challenge. Less expensive apartments, townhomes, and rental homes are the places to look for big dogs. Houses for rent by owners are more likely to consider pets on a case-by-case basis, so be sure to tell Sparky to be on his best behavior! At any property rental, you can expect to pay a refundable pet deposit around $500.
That's about all you need to know be a local Des Moinesian-renter. So, pack up that fishing pole and get to it! Good luck and happy hunting.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Des Moines offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Des Moines. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Des Moines can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.